Friday, October 26, 2007

How cool!

First of all, this:



Next of all, things are pretty hectic for me at the moment. I feel like I'm kind of in hibernation: haven't been to church in a while, don't go many places except for work. Work is hard at the moment, I miss my wife and child (who are in Germany/Turkey) and if I didn't have Andrew living with me at home I think I'd go insane... well maybe insane-er...

Anyway, I will rise from my deep cavern soon - probably not before school is done, along with reports, marking and everything else that makes a teacher's job at this stage difficult. Anyone who thinks working as a teacher is all holidays should have a go - you're in for a wonderful surprise :D

5 Comments:

At 2:51 am, October 31, 2007, Blogger mudbrick said...

Wicked promo! Has this come out in Aus, cos i havn't seen it over here. I feel ya with the heticness of life. Crazy essays, apartment building, exams, worship internship, visa applications... the list goes on.

Love you punk!

 
At 9:40 pm, November 05, 2007, Blogger Luke said...

Hooray for seeing you again! Good to see the Symons family at church. :)

Was I the only one who wasn't even remotely enthralled by that trailer? I mean, cool idea, but it doesn't look very cool. Maybe I'd need to see more.

It's a full series, right? Not a TV movie?

 
At 12:10 am, November 12, 2007, Blogger Mutt said...

I wouldn't say completely enthralled, but definitely interested.

 
At 1:48 pm, November 13, 2007, Blogger Dboy said...

Do we have to be enthralled by everything? Interested is fine with me.

I'm not sure where this is from, actually. I wouldn't mind checking it out though - I like the images.

 
At 3:05 pm, November 14, 2007, Blogger Ludicrousity said...

Sounds pretty full on dboy. Have missed seeing you around. Must be nice to have the family home!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home