Monday, August 01, 2005

Resist the Resistance!

Ok, it is well known that our town is being occupied by the more-evil-than-Dboy Overlord Bruce, and that he/she is creating a stack of angst for the wise and sensitive Old-Evil-Overlord-but-now-devious-guerilla-warfare-mastermind-and-still-all-round-nice-guy Dboy!

Therefore, I have gone underground and am organising the resistance to the resistance. We are meeting at a secret place, and organising an uprising. It will be a slow and costly process - many of you may lose your lives - but soldier by soldier, we will drive the occupying tyrants out of our land and restore the shark infested cupboard!!!

Just send me an email, pledging yourself to the resistance, and I will assess your integrity and send you the secret meeting place coordinates. Power to the people!

(dannysymons@hotmail.com)

7 Comments:

At 6:21 pm, August 01, 2005, Blogger Ludicrousity said...

How dare you...

 
At 11:20 pm, August 01, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How do we know that that wasn't posted by queen bruce posing as Emporer Dboy of Hidden Village of L33tness! Roxor! .. who is now replying to her own post to throw us off scent??

If we reply, we mayall be rounded up and fed wicked wings till we betray Dboy - assuming we are part of dboy's resistance to the resistance...

hmmmm, wicked wings.....

*breathes several times*

i can't remember what my state of treachery is at present?? Am I for bruce and agains Dboy or have i set up my own empire or...?

*buries head in hands and weeps in confusion*

therevhead

PS. I deny all knowledge of sons, religions and any other identities in the so called 'realworld' I only exist in THIS world... as if there was some other world "out there" Ha!I mean, imagine the evil DoKtor Herr King kohl having parents!! LOLOLOL

 
At 12:03 pm, August 02, 2005, Blogger Dboy said...

Right, so we have some fence sitters...

I'm making notes.

You don't have much time left to decide.

 
At 4:24 pm, August 02, 2005, Blogger Ludicrousity said...

You can see at the bottom of any post who it was posted by.

 
At 5:38 pm, August 02, 2005, Blogger Bizzle said...

Viva La Revolution! That is, the original revolution, not the revolution in response to the revolution...oh hang on, I think I'm confused.

I feel an involuntary sigh coming on... There it goes.

I don't even like wicked wings.

But I stand by my Mistress, and will fulfill my duties as best I can, lest I displease her and be used as kibble for her den of unworldly beasts.

 
At 5:39 pm, August 02, 2005, Blogger Bizzle said...

Oh hang on, I'm supposed to be the one disguising all of her unholy practices...

 
At 6:07 pm, August 02, 2005, Blogger Ludicrousity said...

That is true! Oh Bizzle, you have pleased your queen! I will remember this.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home